Saturday, September 01, 2007

Some introduction



She is my dearest n best sister I met in my life. Although our age 3 years difference, we talk about everything and hardly have fight. She is a private tuition teacher. Very good n patient in teaching. Very sayang me one. Of coz i also very sayang her. :p Had a wonderful n unforgetable childhood life. Everytime we recall back sure laugh like mad. I was like a little monkey when i was kid. Like to jump and climb here and there and hurt a lot. Now, i 'm very "kuai kuai" lo.

Another pretty and cute lady in the 2nd pic is my respective dearest mummy. She sometimes can be very funny, very cute and very crazy. But sometimes can be very annoying. ooppsstt..
But she is my lovely mom. Very cute most of the time. Like me small small size.

These 2 person play an important role in my life. Without them, i won't be like now. Muuaahhss, love you all for the rest of my life!!!

No comments: