Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Brewrekz Happy Hour Day 11/09/07

This afternoon, one of my coll Joel suddenly invite us for Happy Hour session after work. Wow! That was surprising. Coz we seldom have off office hour session hang out. As most of them have family. He said today was
exception. Got a "visa" from his wife (hehe). and also we have special guests (colleagues) come from Malacca for BT.

So after work, we took company bus to Potong Pasir mrt and heading to Clarke Quay. Ya, we are going to Brewrekz. This is the place i wanted to go since i came over here. Coz everytime pass by sure can see many ppl there. And the beer are homemade.

They ordered 2 tower of beer (with 4litre each i guess) and food. The food was delicious. Love it so much. I ate a lot coz i m so hungry. muahaha. And those guys start to get crazy already. Keep drinking and cheers, and asking me to drink (damn, i m the only girl). Well, i m not a good drinker man. So i just drink little by little. hehe.. They drink 3 glasses but i still stuck at my 1st glass. hahaha.. Yucks, i dun like the taste of beer no matter how tasty it is. The more i drink, the more i feel my headache. Oouucchh!! The more they drink the more crazy they are. Gosh!!

The 2nd half, got another of my coll joined. Thank god she came to rescue me (else i guess i will drunk tat day :p). She is from Germany. So, is common that she can drink. They ordered another tower. OMG!!

That was the 1st (and last, not anymore) i drank the most in my life. Normally beer, i drink quarter to half cup only. But that nite, i drank 2cups. Well, break my own records already. They kept challenge me if i bottom up my 3/4 drink then they will bottom up. Tat time my drink not much. So i challenged them la, bottom up. So they have to bottom up. hahaha.. But then i faster pass my glass to the waitress. hahaha.. No more glass, no need drink :p By that time, head even pain.

Took cab back. When reached home. Stomach felt so uncomfortable. So i decided to vomit out. *puke*.. disgusting. I really vomitted. Eewwww!! Yucckss.. All gone. The pizza, squid, buffallo wings, all the nice food i took all gone.. Damn!! hahaha.. After vomitted, my head even worst. After washed up and went to bed. Within few min, i slept till the next day.

It was fun hang out. Can say it was the 1st time to go happy hour with coll after office hour.
Let s see the drunken stars pic.. hahaha


Brewerkz @ Clarke Quay



The Food yummy yam



Brewrekz beer tower



Ugly face!!


Funny face !!


Happy Face!!



Drunkens face!!

No comments: