Friday, May 29, 2009

[Life] Master of Business in Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERPs)

I cant believe myself that I will still think of further master study !!! Maybe because of this course interested me make me have the motivation to go for it. Actually been thinking through quite some times already, coz this will be my part time study. Need to work and study, I also not sure whether I can stand it or not. No matter how, have to go through it.

What is this program about? Basically, about ERP system and with this SAP modules came into picture to supply to make ERP a complete system. ERP is a platform that need SAP to integrate with. There are total of 12 subjects in this master course. The duration, well i can say it's flexible, min 1 year, max 3 years. Depends on how you plan it. If you want to take less subject in a semester can plan to extend, and good thing is the fees will remain. Out of 12 subjects, include few SAP modules which are SAP FICO, SAP HR, SAP ABAP, SAP BIW, SAP project. Upon completion of the master course, there will be total of 8 certificate. 1 is the master certificate and the 7 are the SAP module. Upon completion of the subject with pass of cause, will receive the certificate. The certs are jointly from Victoria University, Australia and SAP.

The fees for this course is about SGD26k. Now waiting for the reply from VU for the admission letter. Then the semester is about to start. The 1st semester i will just take 1 subject which not required for exam. because currently work have many things to do. By next sem, Sept, then will plan to take 2 or 3 subjects as that time project should rollout already. Hope everything will go smoothly for both work and study. Is gonna be tough but I will be more tough to go through it.

4 comments:

Racheal said...

Jiayou!!^_^

Anonymous said...

once you got ur ERP + SAP, your salary is like 10X jumping lei!

Resource Planning Systems said...

I like this concept. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday.

NEON SIGN said...

Hello there, I enjoyed the in depth knowledge that you have put into the post. I am definitely looking forward to see what you come up with next time!