Thursday, January 03, 2008

[Life] Uhhh, Rental Increase

This morning past my monthly rental to landlord before went to work. Then she told me that start from next month, gonna increase rental. She said increase by 100bucks. Crapped!! Early in the morning, still half awake, heard this news make me blur already, just noted my head and then headed to work.

Expensive wor 450/month. Somemore i am staying alone. Why increase so much. How can??
So decided when went back home tried to discuss with them to decrease the rental a bit. Luckily, they agreed to cut down to 400/month. Else gonna sleep on street already, everyday sleep at different street. So 1 day all streets in spore i also slept b4... LAME ... hahaha..

At least 400 still ok for me. Hopefully wont increase nemore le.. else really gotta think of a place to move.. ..

No comments: