Thursday, December 13, 2007

[Life] Got the PR !!

Finally, I've got my Blue NRIC on Tuesday. With my chinese name printed on it, hahaha.
Took a half day leave (2nd half) to go ICA building to collect the IC. Thought it will took long, but within an hour I got the IC already. Then wanted to redo my Access Card, coz my old access card was depend on EP. Took the number to be served. Waited for 20minutes then my turn to go to the counter. Told the officer I 've got my PR and would like to renew my Access Card. The lady asked for my passport. Oh shit, I forgot to bring my passport along (not again!!) So didnt manage to proceed doing the card. Oh no, start from this month, gotta deduct CPF already. Poor poor poor.. *sob sob*

Then went to Bugis wait for Dardar then go to 707Bus counter to get tickets back to Malacca for next Wednesday. After took the tickets then accompany him for lunch (so poor thing, so late still haven't take lunch). Then went to Chinatown and Clarke Quay waiting him to finish his job.

Rushed to Marina Square to catch 7.05pm movie - Tattooist. We got the free tickets from his fren. Went to counter to exchange the tickets, the girl told us left the 2nd row from the front. Didnt expect so many ppl watching this movie. No time to eat, so we buy the hotdog meal to eat and our cherry tomatoes..hehe.. The movie was ok, at least betta than 30Days Of Night (those stupiak vampires :p).

So many nice movies is coming out. Wanna watch 'em - I am Legend, Alvin & the Chipmunks, and the canto movie starring Jet Li, Andy Lau and Takashi..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PR singapore?!

waa!! and dadar... is "him"? hwahwahwa...