Monday, November 26, 2007

[Life] OMG, hit an Accident...

Sunday, 25th Nov 07

In the morning, got a sms from Carol said that she back from Seremban already. Asked us whether wanna meet up or not (since so long never see her). Then called Agnes and told her i will go pick her up and then go find Carol.

1.30pm reached her house. Wanted to buy something bring back to office eat, so went to "Tan Kim Hock" to buy some food. Weather was freakin hot!! So, we decided to go Pearl Bean Cafe to have drink and talk. Around 3.30pm we left, coz need to go back and pack things to get ready.

On the way back from Mlk Raya, wanted to send Carol back. We were talking in the car. Wanted to turn right to the lorong (where cut through opposite the IJC school), the moment I wanted to make a right turn, "BAAaaaNNggGgggg...." , suddenly saw a man flying off his bike and knocked down on the road in front of my car. I suddenly break the car. Damn, hit an accident. That man a Malay driving McDonald Delivery bike. He got a slight injured on his knees and hands (cause i saw his hand bleeding). Immediately, I asked him whether he is ok. I was driving slow at that time, bcoz in front that was people crossing the road. I never even noticed there was a bike coming bhind me when i m trying to make right turn. (and well, i didn't put on signal tat time when i trying to turn in, shit!!)

Thought of want to "settle" without reporting. By paying him 100bucks for his injuries and bike. Then he said he wanting for his manager to come over. Then i think is the supervisor who came over. He saw the bike, straight away said the box (where they store the burgers during delivery) has damaged, and if were to replace a new one, need about 1k. WTF, RM1k, where on earth i find 1k to pay him just for the god damn box. That was impossible. At the same time, there was a car (i believed they waiting for some1), the person told us go to police station to make report rather than paying them. I told them, no i m not gonna pay them. And yes, will go make a police report. So asked my fren to help me snapped some pictures on both my car and the bike (luckily camera was with me) . Then copied down the driver name and NRIC.

At this time, i was about to take out my NRIC. Heck!!!! Where is my NRIC and license. OMG, how could i be so careless, went out without bringing NRIC n license. Damn!! Called my mom and asked her faster bring my another purse come over before i go to police station to make report. After parents came, what else, kena scolded lo. Ya, is my fault i know. Just let them scold. THen drove to nearest police station to make report.

Agnes' friend was there to help us, bcoz he was mechanic, he been seeing many this kind of cases. So he told me how to report to the police. Saying that i m driving back, and wanted to make a right turn on the junction with the signal light on, the moment i wanted to turn in, the bike hit my car. (well, i believe the bike drove fast, else won't so big impact)

I am lucky, coz when the accident happened, there was a witness. He saw the bike driving fast and left and right. He came to the police station as well, and told the sarjan the story. Then, they fined the mcDonald driver. Thanks Aldrin. Never knew u where there. Lucky u were there. ;P

I was really freaked out after the accident. Coz the scene tat the guy knocked down in front of me keep replaying in my mind. "What happen if i drove fast?", "If i left the place earlier or bit later, this might not be happened" .... that was horrible. Really, never know what will happen to us the next. Well, my car damaged, front bumper drop, right side mirror broke, right door "kemek". Make me have a phoebia to drive when i go back next time la. But really Thank God that nobody have serious injured..






No comments: