Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Finally Submitted

This morning before went to work, go to ICA Building to submit the PR application form. Reached the building before 8am, not surprising, long long queue again. This time i gonna walk to the end of the queue and queue up.

8am, the door open and people start moving in. Went to 5th floor, aiihh, long queue again. Queue up to take the number. Waited for 28 person before being served. Took about an hour to my turn. Then the officer checked my form and documentation. Ask me go re-photocopy my foundation transcript (coz the year missing) and passport for few pages and go back and see her again. Queue again at the photocopy department.

After re-checked everything, successfully submitted. She then acknowledge me the letter stated the process took 3months. So from now, gotta wait for the letter to inform whether it is approve or reject. Hopefully it will approve. Pray pray.

No comments: