Friday, August 31, 2007

Welcome Back to My BlogSpot

Welcome myself back to blogspot. I totally forgot I've created this blog since year 2005. This blog been dead for 1 year plus. I was going to apply a blog for myself, when I tried to enter the name of the URL, then only i recalled that i did applied before. So just try my luck to enter it, and yes i saw my previous blog.

Well, gonna maintain this blog then. Will try to keep it alive and updating my stunts here. hehe..
Still need house keeping on this blog, look a bit too simple. But yet Simple and nice is the best. haha

Just a warm up for this. More updates ahead...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search about the topic and almost not found any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, seriously, appreciate that.

- Lucas